Top 5 Impacts of Microsoft Collaboration with Integral Ad Science (IAS) - to promote Brand Safety for Advertisers
Microsoft has chosen Integral Ad Science (IAS) - to promote Brand Safety for Advertisers
Due to pandemic across the globe, resulting in consumers spending more time online than ever before makes it difficult for most of the marketers to connect with prospective customers with quality, trust or to meet ROI.
Performance and efficiency are utmost, Microsoft decided to join hands with Integral Ad Science which can help advertisers to get the most accurate and comprehensive coverage.
The audience network of Microsoft owned sites such as MSN, Microsoft Edge, and outlook.com along third party publishing network is in millions. Now IAS’s pre-bid integration will help advertisers to have an additional layer of brand protection.
This added feature will be at no cost to the advertisers, and it will filter high-risk inventory before the bids take place.
- For the All Microsoft Ads campaign - IAS will scan all site pages, and rate the pages based on risks (Adult, Alcohol, Gambling, Hate Speech, Illegal Downloads, Illegal Drugs, Offensive language, Violence, and many more) and automatically sends the signal to ads system which will block all such violated ads on every network
- IAS algorithm is designed to assess the site on multiple sources to evaluate content. Including competing evidence sources, comprehensive rating of page content, and evaluating risk and quality control for native ads.
- Any pages that have high-risk content will be automatically excluded to show from the backend before the ads serving starts.
- IAS pre-bid integration will allow advertisers to only connect in a certified brand-safe environment, first-party intent signal, and engage at the right time to the right audience.
- IAS will be launched first in the USA market and then the rest of the global market.